Psst, hey want to get some free stuff? Join my Paw Print Patrol Customer Rewards Program. It’s my way of personally saying “thank you” to my returning customers.
So, how does Paw Print Patrol Rewards Work?
1. For each $25 that you order from my online store (before S & H) you will earn one Paw Print.
2. You will earn one Paw Print for each friend that you refer when they place their first order of $25+ from my online store.
3. When you have earned 16 Paw Prints, you can order any product(s) with a value up to $40.00, your choice and mailed directly to you! That’s FREE shipping, too!
Did I mention it’s FREE? – Just place a $25.00 or greater online order through me (must be a SINGLE order of $25 or higher before shipping and tax) online. For every full increment of $25.00 (before shipping and tax), you earn one Paw Print so if your order is $51 before tax, shipping and handling you would get 2 Paw Prints, etc. Please note, when shopping online make sure that you are shopping in my online store otherwise your orders won’t count toward your Punkin Head Peppermint Reward totals
Bigger is Better! Place a $150 order and get SIX Paw Prints plus you qualify for Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can use Stampin’ Rewards to purchase discounted host exclusive stamp sets or any current catalog merchandise.
And it gets better! Beginning with product totals of $450 or more, you will get 50% one off full-priced item in addition to Stampin’ Rewards. Plus, you will continue to earn Paw Prints for each $50 increment!
That’s a lot of Paw Prints!
So how do I get in on this amazing deal? It’s easy! Just order online through me and you’ll instantly be a part of the Paw Print Patrol. What else do you get for that?
1. Free Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Catalogs mailed to you with each release (Holiday and Spring).
2. On-line ordering that is quick, convenient and a secure way to shop for Stampin’ Up! products, including access to the Clearance Rack!
4. And, if you subscribe to my Cards by Wynnie blog you will get samples, tips, and the latest Stampin’ Up! promotions and catalog sneak peeks.
What’s the Catch? To remain part of the Paw Print Patrol, you need to have placed an order through me within the last year. And with all the wonderful products Stampin’ Up! has, that’s pretty easy to do. Some come join the Paw Print Patrol!