Hi y’all! Received my second preorder from the Holiday catty and wanted to share the unboxing with you as well as make a card using the new (soon to be available) Spirited Snowman stamp set. Can I just say I LOVE THIS STAMP SET!!! It really is versatile and has some awesome sentiments.
Here’s a pic of the finished card:
Isn’t that couple just too cute for words? Ready to make them yours? There’s a list of the supplies and measurements below. (NOTE: Some of the supplies won’t be available to customers until next week when the Holiday catalog goes live, so I will update this blog entry with clickable ordering links once they are ready.)
And, here’s a video tutorial for visual learners like me:
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Be sure to like and subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Supplies and measurements:
- Shaded Spruce card stock – 4-1/4″ x 11″ for card base and 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ for mat
- Sparkle Glimmer Paper – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Joyous Noel DSP – 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Champagne Foil – 2-3/4″ square
- Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder
- Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Whisper White card stock – about a 3″ x 3″ square for die cutting, 4″ x 5-1/4″ for inside and a thin strip for the sentiment.
- Snowflakes and Stars Wire Elements
- Spirited Snowmen stamp set
- Stampin’ Blends – Blackberry Bliss light and dark, Old Olive, light, Smoky Slate light, Flirty Flamingo light and dark
- Shaded Spruce ink pad
- Smoky Slate ink pad
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Mini Glue Dots
Clickable ordering links will be added below when available so check back next week!