Thanks a bunch to everyone who joined last night’s Facebook Live. Sorry for the technical difficulties with the video but I think it was still good enough to post on YouTube and share with you.
Last night was about using embossing folders and inking to add depth and texture to your cards. I love this technique and it really is pretty quick and simple to do as you can see in the video.
As promised, below is a list of the products used. I hope you will give it a try. If you need to purchase any of them please click the Shop Now button or if you are on mobile, click here.
- Cardstock: Crushed Curry – 4-1/4” x 11” for card base. Whisper White – 4” x 5-1/4” for embossed panel and 2-1/2” x 3-1/2” for sentiment panel. Scrap of gold foil to die cut flowers. Scrap of Flirty Flamingo to die cut flowers.
- DSP: Birthday Memories for scalloped oval mat.
- Ink: Wild Wasabi and Lemon Lime Twist.
- Ribbon: Crushed Curry Classic Weave Ribbon
- Glitter Enamel Dots and Multipurpose Liquid Glue
See you Tuesday for the next card in the series. Hope you have a great rest of the week!