Wonderful Moments is a very popular set but I haven’t made many cards with it. Well, a friend just became a gramma again so I thought I would use this lovely stamp set to make a congratulations card for her. I think she is going to like it!
- Very Vanilla cardstock – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Frosted Floral DSP – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Mossy Meadow cardstock – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
And here is a link to the YouTube video:
I hope you enjoy the card. Should you need to order any of the supplies used, please click on the link below to be taken right to my store. Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the week!
Happiness Surrounds is the second stamp set from the Snowflake Showcase Suite. I love the floral images in this one, so today we incorporated both the stamps and dies into a lovely, uplifting card.
And here is the video tutorial:
I hope you enjoyed today’s card. The stamp set and dies are a part of the Snowflake Showcase which will be available for purchase by customers on 11/1/2018. See you Tuesday night!
Time once again for another Amy’s Inkin’ Krew blog hop and this month’s theme is giving thanks. The Country Home stamp set and Country Lane DSP are perfect for creating a card that is all about being thankful for those special people in your life.
I wanted to use at least some non-traditional colors, so went with the richness of Blackberry Bliss as the main color. The card base is a piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock that is cut 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored and folded at 4-1/4″. That makes it a side-fold card which gave lots of room for the lovely stamped images. I used a pice of Whisper White measuring 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ for the design panel and stamped as follows:
- Milk can was stamped using Gray Granite ink and colored in with both the light and dark Smoky Slate Blends. I then stamped the oval with Tuxedo Black stamped off and then stamped Love in the center with the same ink, again stamped off.
- The floral cattail and leaves image was stamped in Gray Granite and colored in with Soft Suede dark for the cattails, Blackberry Bliss light and dark for the leaves, Old Olive light and dark for the artichoke, Crumb Cake light for the smaller leaves and Daffodil Delight dark for the berrries.
- The sentiment was stamped in Blackberry Bliss.
The design panel was then glued to a piace of Blackberry Bliss cardstock measuring 3-5/8″ x 4-5/8′. I wrapped a length of Braided Linen ribbon beneath the sentiment and secured to the back using Mini Glue Dots. I then mounteda piece of the beautiful Country Lane DSP which measures 4″ x 5-1/4″ to the front of the card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. The design panel was placed on top of this using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Lasty, I added three ofthe silver metallic pearls for accents.
I hope you enjoy the card and will give it a try. Below is a list of all items used to make it. Now on with the hop! Just click on the Next or Previous buttons to see more thankful creations!
And here is the list of everyone blogging today – just click on the link next to their name to go to their post:
- Julie Johnston – https://wildwingcreations.com/?p=7877
- Karen Finkle – https://karenscardkorner.blogspot.com/2018/10/stampin-up-painted-harvest-for-inkin.html
- Karen Ksenzakovic – https://creativestampingdesigns.com/?p=328
- Jaimie Babarczy – https://stampitupwithjaimie.com/?p=8310
- Linda Richenberg -You are here!
- Connie Troyer – https://constantlycreating.me/?p=786https://wp.me/p8xvI6-cG
- Shirley Gentry – https://stampinwithshirleyg.com/?p=2205
- Mary Deatherage – https://stampsnlingers.com/?p=24092
- Sue Prather – https://stampwithsueprather.com/?p=2851
- Aurora Lopez – https://craftystamperdesigns.com/?p=781
- Amy Koenders –https://stampwithamyk.com/?p=46385